Jumat, 08 Juli 2011

Hello Kitty Has Retarded Friends

Scene Queens are probably the most notoriously obnoxious representatives for this brand.  If I were Hello Kitty, I'd sue these a-holes for misrepresentation of character and some sort of defamation.
Ok, that's actually pretty cute.
*shaking my head*
Really???
Embarrassing, to say the least.  But it isn't just Scene Girls abusing the Hello Kitty trademark.
 Crap, that's f**ked up.  Sorry, Hello Kitty.

....Okay, Gaga can do whatever she wants (even if it involves Hello Kitty), and I still lover her.

1 komentar:

  1. This is MY post written by ME! You have stolen several of my articles, and posted them here, as if they are your own. Please, if you continue to use MY written material, you MUST add a link to MY blog, deliciouspumpkin.blogspot.com .

    BalasHapus